Jean le chocolatier
rue de l'Hôtel de Ville 15
6720 HABAY-LA-NEUVE (HABAY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
At the heart of the province of Luxembourg, Jean the chocolatier is proud to present his creations, including his very special spicy chocolate and the "JeanChris", beers full of character to be sipped on slowly.
- spicy chocolate
- JeanChris, the company's own beers
- a designer shop
Jean le chocolatier is not happy with just creating chocolate. He has a real passion for adding that extra little ingredient to make his creation even more delectable, such as Espelette chili, saffron, olives, and different types of pepper. Without forgetting the more traditional flavours like caramel, pistache, pralines, almonds and sesame.
Jean le chocolatier also produces his own beers. He mixed barley and hop and the JeanChris beer was born, strong in character and ideal with some chocolate.
Jean le chocolatier invites you to visit his shop to taste his chocolate and beer or to discover some other of his creations among jams, marshmallows, cuberdons, cannelés de Bordeaux, speculoos, macaroons, cakes...you name it!
Chocolate and beer, the perfect gourmet combination!
Tourist information on the town HABAY
Visit our partners' webpages
- Houtopia - Recreational Centre Promoting Children's Rights in Houffalize
- Durbuy Adventure - Kayaking on the River Ourthe
- Bouillon Castle and its Birds of Prey Show
- Bastogne War Museum, Second World War Memorial Centre
- Euro Space Center: "A Space Odyssey" Show