RURAL AND CRAFTS MUSEUM
Château communal de Ham-sur-Heure
Chemin d'Oultre-Heure 20
6120 HAM-SUR-HEURE (HAM-SUR-HEURE-NALINNES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The rural and crafts museum takes up five rooms in the Tour Carrée in the Castle of Ham-sur-Heure. Every room proposes a specific theme and is therefore furnished for educational purposes. They all reflect the everyday life of the last century, and especially of its first half. Come and discover through numerous objects and documents old crafts works: blacksmith, nailer, carpenter, roof slater and tiler, tanner, pelota maker, producer of lace, some household objects... A room is also dedicated to the folk march of Saint-Roch.
Closed on the Sunday following 15 August (Sunday of Saint-Roch).
Other days: open for groups of minimum 15 persons on request.
The tours are always guided.
Because of its location, the museum is unfortunately NOT accessible to handicapped people.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 21 36 83
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town HAM-SUR-HEURE-NALINNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- The Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation's Archive Centre
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- The Hydraulic Lifts of the Historic Canal du Centre
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure