Rue du Château 30
7021 HAVRE (MONS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Havré castle is a beautiful ancient building dating back to the 12th century just on the outskirts of Mons.
The Castle of Havré was enlarged and transformed by numerous families, especially that of Enghien and Croÿ. This amazing building consists of a large courtyard, four angle towers whose donjon is covered with an onion-shaped dome and a gothic chapel.
The whole castle is surrounded by moats. It was restored by "Les Amis du Château des Ducs d'Havré" and can be visited and rented for private events.
Practical informationGuided visits for individuals and groups by appointment
How to get there
Motorway E19, exit 22 Obourg / Mons Est
Rental of rooms for banquets and seminars.
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 87 25 35
- fax : +32 (0) 65 87 46 47
- email : email@example.com
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre
- The Hydraulic Lifts of the Historic Canal du Centre
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- The Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation's Archive Centre