Havré castle flower garden
Rue du Château 30
7021 HAVRE (MONS)
- MAPS: Google Maps
On the outskirts of Mons, the Château des Ducs d'Havré accommodates magnificent flower beds to be admired from June to September.
Before entering, take the time to push open the little metal door you'll find right next to the castles' Conciergerie, and gaze at the secret garden hidden behind it, bursting with lush flowering shrubs and bushes.
Brush past an incredible variety of odorous plants and you'll be surrounded by inebriating summer scents.
And finally, enter the English garden populated by yews, perennials and roses, almost hiding behind the arbours and inviting you with swaying branches and flickering leaves to a comforting rest and secret whispers.
- €1,25 per person
- free for children under 12
- groups of 10 persons €0,75 pp
Last ticket sold 30 minutes prior to closing time
How to get there
By car: motorway E19, exit 22 Obourg / Mons Est
- tel. : +32 (0) 65 87 25 35
- fax : +32 (0) 65 87 46 47
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre
- Strepy-Thieu boat lift
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- The Mahymobiles Automobile Museum in Leuze-en-Hainaut
- The Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation's Archive Centre