ARMAND PELLEGRIN MUSEUM - HISTORY AND FOLKLORE
Rue du Moulin 15
- MAPS: Google Maps
Founded in 1930 - Several rooms. Tourist information. Old school, linen manufacture, old trades, dynasty, weapons, war, old café and shop, kitchen as in 1900, rituals and stages of life, old fashion, old lamps (history of lighting), historic documents, posters of 1900... engravings. Old agricultural equipment. Biscuit box museum: +/- 2400 boxes and cafeteria. New additional room for short-term exhibitions (2 to 3 weeks per theme).
Guided visits for groups on request (min. 15 pers.).
Duration of the visit: 1h30.
Visits on Saturday morning and Monday morning by appointment.
Start of the last visit at 5 pm.
Tourist information on the town HELECINE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Aqualibi Waterpark, a sensational waterpark a stone's throw from Brussels