Rue Armand Dewolf 2
- MAPS: Google Maps
The listed neo-classicist castle from XVIIIth century offers you a prestigious infrastructure for your business on an exceptional site and in a remarkable green setting.
This domain that is converted into a seminar centre can welcome 10 to 500 people. The ceremonial halls and the sumptuous copula form the ideal setting for the organisation of receptions and company events. The 28ha park and the main courtyard lend themselves perfectly for product presentations and other events.
The Domain's Castle includes :
- 12 fitted out adjustable room (didactic material available)
- 2 polyvalent rooms with 125 and 350 seats
- a reception hall which can welcome up to 500 people.
Dinner and service can be taken care of by the Domain (regional menus or gastronomic quality menus) or by a caterer of your choosing.
- fishing, tennis, mini-golf, horse riding, playgrounds, guided visits
- tasting of the Heylissem Abbey's beer, unlimited parking
- easy access: motorway E40 Brussels-Liege - exit 26.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 030111
Free entrance the whole year. Free childrens' playground.
Tourist information on the town HELECINE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Water Park, a watersensational world!
- Museum of Natural Science
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC