CHARLEMAGNE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
Place Jacques Brel 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
History of the farm, dating back to the 17th century. Place of birth of Charlemagne. Visit of the traditional chocolate factory.
For groups only, at least 20 people. By appointment.
History of Charlemagne.
History of Chocolate.
Duration: 1 hour.
Visits to the chocolate factory.
Tourist information on the town HERSTAL
Visit our partners' webpages
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle