CHARLEMAGNE CHOCOLATE FACTORY
Place Jacques Brel 8
- MAPS: Google Maps
History of the farm, dating back to the 17th century. Place of birth of Charlemagne. Visit of the traditional chocolate factory.
For groups only, at least 20 people. By appointment.
History of Charlemagne.
History of Chocolate.
Duration: 1 hour.
Visits to the chocolate factory.
Tourist information on the town HERSTAL
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History