AMERICAN CEMETERY HENRI-CHAPELLE
Rue du Mémorial Américain 159
4852 HOMBOURG (PLOMBIERES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
American memorial and cemetery where almost 8000 soldiers are buried and 450 missing soldiers are honoured. This site shows the sacrifice made for a nation in the fight against Nazi ideology that spread the panic in our country during the Second World War.
Guided tours on request.
Closed 1/1, 25/12.
Picnic and dogs not allowed.
Tourist information on the town PLOMBIERES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle