FONDATION POUR L'ARCHITECTURE (ARCHITECTURE FOUNDATION)
Rue de l'Ermitage 55
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Fondation pour l'Architecture, a meeting, reflexion and debate place created in 1986 on the architect Philippe Rotthier¿s initiative, has played an important part in the diffusion of the architectural culture in Belgium. Today, Fondation pour l'Architecture expresses itself through important exhibitions realised in partnership with the Archives of Modern Architecture. These original exhibitions aim to make a large public appreciate little known figures and aspects of the Belgian architecture.
Opening hours only valid during exhibitions (periods in function of exhibitions): Tuesday to Friday: 12 pm to 6 pm - Saturday and Sunday: 10.30 am to 6 pm.
The educational service proposes playful and educational activities about exhibitions or certain themes.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- Le Sortilège (the Spell), an Epic Outdoor Adventure Game in Brussels
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58