Avenue Louise 224
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Hotel Solvay, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, is recognised as architect Victor Hugo's masterpiece.
This exceptional Art Nouveau house was commissioned by industrial engineer Ernest Solvay in 1894.
Discover the indoor metal construction and the stained glass which continues on the first floor. All decoration and furniture were designed by Horta himself.
Visits are organised for groups only and booking in advance is required.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History
- Aqualibi Water Park, a watersensational world!
- Traditional Belgian Chocolatiers - Planète Chocolat
- Royal Museums for Fine Arts of Belgium - Antoine Wierz Museum
- Chocolate and Cocoa Museum