LA CUISINE DE FLORE
Rue de l'Arbre Bénit 26
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Flore's Cooking is a fully fitted cooking workshop in Brussels.
After the lesson, you'll taste the fruits of your labour in a convivial and friendly atmosphere!
Who can subscribe?
Everybody is welcome: gourmets, epicures or novices with a maximum of 10 participants per lesson.
What kind of cooking?
Based on French and Mediterranean gastronomy, my cooking is modern, convivial and warm. I'll teach you original and accessible recipes that don't take much time to prepare!
The pleasure of cooking: starter, main course, dessert and a glass of wine; from 10 am to 1.30 pm; € 45,-.
Dinner with friends: appetizers, starter, main course, dessert and a glass of wine; all evening long from 7.30 pm; € 50,-.
Cook and take: main course and starter or dessert to take away; from 5.15 pm to 6.30 pm; € 26,- per participant and € 10,- more per supplement.
Theme: in December foie gras, Yule log, full Christmas menu, Christmas cookies. Prices depending on the theme.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place