Le Pain du Châtelain
Place du Châtelain 29
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Are you looking for friendliness and good cheer? Visit the Pain du Châtelain tea room, located in one of Brussels' lively quarters.
The owners will look after you and introduce you to all sorts of sweet and savoury treats.
Come and try crêpes, fondants and other tartlets. Savoury food lovers can try the house specialities, along with salads, bagels, breads and omelettes which make up a very varied menu.
There's everything to satisfy your taste buds!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 534 65 95
- website : http://www.painduchatelain.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Galler Chocolates Grand-Place
- Aqualibi Waterpark, a sensational waterpark a stone's throw from Brussels
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!