MICHEL DE GHELDERODE MUSEUM
(Bâtiment A, CP178)
Avenue F. Roosevelt 50
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Central building, in neoclassical style, by the architect Alexis Dumont.
Furnitures, paintings, personal items and library of Michel de Ghelderode.
Libraries of the historian Henri Pirenne, the poet Max Elskamp, the chemist Jean-Servais Stas, the surrealist poet Marcel Marien.
Library of Lionel Bertelson : special section devoted to the press and the history of journalism.
Open on request only, for small groups.
Closed during school holidays.
Streetcar: 93, 94 / Bus: 71, 72.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aqualibi Waterpark, a sensational waterpark a stone's throw from Brussels
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate