MUSEUMS OF THE ULB - TECHNOLOGICAL RESEARCH AND STUDY CENTRE OF VISUAL ARTS
Campus du Solbosch - Bâtiment H, local H3256
Avenue F. D. Roosevelt 50
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The technological Research and Study Centre of Visual Arts has three missions at the same time: education, research and scientific popularisation. It offers to the public explanatory panels and didactic material on the execution techniques of the artistic heritage. It also introduces people to the study of art objects and to the problems regarding their safeguarding by means of scientific investigation methods. It also gathers numerous laboratory documents (RX, UV, IR) and specific publications related to the conservation-restoration and to international organisations dedicated to heritage.
Open according to postings at the university.
Closed during school holidays.
Activities: Temporary exhibitions, realisation of an educational case, educational leaflets, creation of itineraries (altarpieces, church windows), educational trails, publications, etc.
Access: Tram : 23, 90, 93, 94 - Bus : 71, 72 - Metro: line 1A, station Delta (+bus 71 or 72).
Free of charge.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museums for Fine Arts of Belgium - Antoine Wierz Museum
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Animation Chrétienne et Tourisme - Brussels Christian Tourism Action