Pâtisserie Nicolas Arnaud
Rue Américaine 93
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
At the heart of the fashionable Châtelain quarter, Pâtisserie Arnaud is a great place for a little sweet snack.
There's a lot of choice, with tarts, pastries, macaroons, sweets and ice creams, all in an exceptionally pleasant setting.
So, enjoy a little break at the Pâtisserie Arnaud to discover all of its lovely treats.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 544 09 85
Visit our partners' webpages
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels