The Children's Museum of Brussels
Rue du Bourgmestre 15
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
1001 reference points.
We all need reference points, limits and rituals to help us in our actions, movements and our development.
This exhibition will help children to discover the reference points that we can find in nature, but also those that we created throughout history.
The exhibitions consists of different parts:
- The Labyrinth: the beginning of your journey through the exhibition
- The Fishing port: our positioning in space and time
- Around the World: cultural and traditional reference points
- The Family Supermarket
- The cycles of life, from conception to death
- A jungle of images
Open from 2:30pm to 5pm on Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and school holidays. July: from Monday to Friday.
Closed on public holidays, the 24th and 31st of December and from the 1st August to mid September.
The museum organises courses, birthdays, company parties and events. For more information, click here.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Tour & Taxis
- Magritte Museum
- Cauchie House
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Delacre Boutique