The Belgian Armed Forces Museum in Jambes
Chemin du Masuage 2
5100 JAMBES (NAMUR)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discover, through different thematic rooms, the story of Belgian military engineering from 1830 to nowadays.
Inside, an "archéodrome" will introduce you Belgian military engineering machines and vehicles.
Closed on public holiday.
Open: book your visit by calling the secretariat: + 32 (0)081/32 39 73.
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- Récréalle Leisure and Recreation Centre in the Belgian Ardennes
- 'La Merveilleuse" Grotto in Dinant
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- Castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne