FORMER DIELEGHEM ABBEY
Rue Jean Tiebackx 14
1090 Brussels (JETTE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Founded in 1100, only the abbey palace built in the 18th century remains. Designed by architect L.B. Dewez. Temporary exhibitions. Heritage (history of the residence) and collections of 18-19th c. faïence by Moreau-Genot. Museum of local history of the Count of Jette. Documents and old engravings on the past of the abbey and the town. Library history-archaeology-folklore.
We highly recommend you to call before your visit: +32 (0)2/479 00 52. Renovation works planned.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Mini-Europe, the EU's most beautiful monuments in miniature in Brussels
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- See and Tell in Brussels, guided city tours