KING BAUDOUIN PARK
Avenue Laerbeek/Rue au Bois
1090 Brussels (JETTE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The King Baudouin Park is a vast whole of woods, meadows, marshy zones, parks and ponds. Located on the northwest of Brussels, in the municipalities of Jette and Ganshoren, it follows the outlines of the valley of Molenbeek and stretches out from west to east on more than 100 hectares. The park is an exceptional green zone for cyclists, joggers and walkers, with a basketball court, a cycle lane and game areas. On its heights, an educational farm will fill the kids with wonder : they learn how to feed animals, cultivate a vegetable garden, make bread and cheese, ... The park is also constituted of the woods of Laerbeek, Poelbos and Dieleghem with their magnificent beech groves.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.ecli.net/rbc
Visit our partners' webpages
- Culturespaces - The Lion Hamlet - Visitor Centre
- Comic Strip Village
- Walibi Belgium Theme Park. With friends or family, let's all go to Walibi!
- Musée Oldmasters Museum, Ancient Art, Fine Arts Museum of Belgium
- Cauchie House