René Magritte Museum
Rue Esseghem 135
1090 Brussels (JETTE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Set up in the same house where the famous Belgian painter lived and worked for 24 years, the Magritte Museum hosts a wealth of original works, together with several personal objects and documents. The entire furnished apartment and workshop at the end of the garden are accessible to the public. This is where Magritte produced half of his work.
Free guided visits through the painter's apartment on weekends only
A temporary exhibition is organised once a year. For more information, see the website below.
The ticket to the museum includes a short explanation of 15 mins about Magritte's life in the house.
Admission free for children under 9
We suggest you also visit the new Magritte Museum.
- Magritte City Trip from €50pp in a guest room in Brussels
- Unmissable Visits in Brussels from 24€ - The Brussels Card
Visit our partners' webpages
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Delacre Boutique
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- Magritte Museum
- Halle Gate - Royal Museums of Art and History