CENTRE FOR ENGRAVINGS AND PRINTS
Rue des Amours 10
7100 LA LOUVIERE
- MAPS: Google Maps
In a large, modern building, the centre organises temporary retrospective, thematic and educational exhibitions... A glimpse of our collection (10.000 works of 300 contemporary Belgian and international artists). The Centre for Engravings also organises competitions: 1 Prix de la Gravure Annuel (annual engraving award) and 1 Concours d'Images Numérique (digital images competition) every two years, as well as a great number of educational activities: introductory workshops, courses, etc.
The museum is only open during exhibition periods.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 220777
Tourist information on the town LA LOUVIERE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies
- The Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation's Archive Centre
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience, the First World War Interpretation Centre
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure