MUSEUM OF IANCHELEVICI
Place Communale 21
7100 LA LOUVIERE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former Law Courts dating back to the 19th century.
Ground floor: works by sculptor Ianchelevici (marble and bronze works of art, drawings).
1st floor: temporary exhibition rooms, retrospectives, collective and thematic exhibitions of contemporary art.
Guided visits and educational animations.
Guided visits for school groups, private visitors, adults, seniors...
Guided visits for groups possible by appointment (max. 25 pers.): € 50,-.
Duration of the visit: 1h.
Access: E19/E42, exit La Louvière, direction city centre, follow the signs. By train: 5 minutes on foot from the train station of La Louvière-centre.
Free entry for children - 12 years old.
Permanent collection : free entry.
Tourist information on the town LA LOUVIERE
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- The Mundaneum - The Wallonia-Brussels Federation's Archive Centre
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience, the First World War Interpretation Centre
- Claire-Fontaine Leisure Centre