DISCOVERY ROUTE KING BAUDOUIN STADIUM
Stade Roi Baudouin - Tribune 1 - Entrée Presse
Avenue de Marathon
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
A permanent, interactive and passionate exhibition allowing you to get to know the fascinating world of the King Baudouin Stadium. Videos, objects, and sounds will evoke the great moments of the Stadium's history, both joyful and dramatic. In the footsteps of the greatest sports and show stars, you will get a better understanding of what goes on in one of the most prestigious European stadiums.
The discovery route is closed when there are big events at the stadium.
Guided visits possible on request.
Directly accessible by metro.
Family package, 2 adults and 2 children: 1 child for free.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions
- Panoramic view of the Battle of Waterloo battlefield
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- BOZAR - Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels