PARK OF LAEKEN
Avenue du Parc Royal -
Avenue Jules Van Praet
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
On one side the magnificent view of the city, on the other side an impressive view of the royal palace. The monument of the dynasty has, like a headland, pride of place in the heart of a sober and bare landscape. Take care, appearances are often misleading : this monument in a flamboyant Gothic style, erected in memory of Léopold I, is not the only interesting thing of the 26 hectares of park between the avenues of Parc-Royal and Jules-Van-Praet. To crown this visit, the garden of the Chinese Pavilion and the Japanese Tower, the royal estate, the park of Osseghem and the domain of Stuyvenberg open their doors. Within a few minutes away, the Heysel plateau with the entertainment of Brupark, the Atomium and the Planetarium.
For further information click HERE - © Région de Bruxelles Capitale & LMRC asbl
Access: Tram: 19, 23, 52, 53, 92 / Bus: 53.
Surface area: 26 ha.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 513 89 40
- website : http://www.ecli.net/rbc
Visit our partners' webpages
- La Fonderie - Brussels Museum of Industry and Labour
- Museums of the Far East - Royal Museums for Art and History, Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Tour & Taxis