Visit : Monument
ROYAL PALACE OF LAEKEN
© Willy Coppens
Avenue du Parc Royal
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Built between 1781 and 1785, burnt down in 1890 and restored and enlarged in 1902. Classical, Louis XVI style. The King's residence since 1831.
Closed to the public.
- website : http://www.monarchie.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Zaabär, the chocolate factory at the heart of Brussels
- MIM - The Musical Instruments Museum