The Florist's Garden and Playgrounds
Avenue des Robiniers
1020 Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The area is not a playground as such, but it has been set up in a playful way which the children appreciate.
There is a labyrinth, designer outdoor furniture, greenhouses... anything can turn into a game.
These gardens are laid out in order to enhance the contemporary look of the garden's arts.
The park is also completely accessible to persons with reduced mobility and to prams!
This information was provided in collaboration with Bruxelles Environnement - IBGE
- website : http://geoportal.ibgebim.be/webmap/bruxelles_verts.phtml?langtype=2060
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Atomium - a Monument and Symbol of Brussels Built for Expo 58
- Museum of Letters and Manuscripts in Brussels
- Zaabär Chocolates & Spices
- BELvue MUSEUM
- MIM - The Musical Instruments Museum