HOUSE FOR LOCAL FLORA
Rue de Lens-Saint-Rémy 4
4250 LENS-SAINT-SERVAIS (GEER)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The House for local florar presents a permanent exhibition to discover the often underrated rich fauna and flora in the region. Once you have entered, you will be plunged in to the country ambiance of Geer.
The museum also organises temporary exhibitions on different themes.
Sunday from 2 pm to 6 pm, Monday and Thursday from 9 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 4 pm, Wednesday from 9 am to 12 pm.
Other periods, by appointment.
Tourist information on the town GEER
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Nature Centre of Botrange