MECHANICAL CHARTERER FOR SHIPS
- MAPS: Google Maps
In 1922, on the former freight quay Tacquenier, Carrières Unies built the mechanical charterer of ships, commonly called "el Truc à batchos" or simply the "Truc", which served to load up the ships with porphyry.
Cannot be visited.
It is located along the RAVel 4, but you cannot enter.
You can get more information from the guides of the Tourist Office in the framework of the visits to the historical centre of Lessines and the porphyry quarries.
- tel. : +32 (0) 68 33 36 90
- fax : +32 (0) 68 33 36 90
- website : http://www.lessinesinfo.com/curiosite.htm
Tourist information on the town LESSINES
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Pass - The Scientific Adventure Park
- The Belœil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- MUSEUM OF COUNTRY LIFE
- The Eau d'heure lakes - La Plate Taille Welcome Centre