CATHEDRAL AND TREASURY
Rue Bonne Fortune 6
- MAPS: Google Maps
It's Saint-Paul's Cathedral that houses today the Treasury of Saint-Lambert's Cathedral. Like most of the religious buildings of this size, Saint Paul's has undergone various refurbishments and reconstructions since it was first built in around 1230 - the last addition was an additional floor in the tower in the 19th century which is an imitation of that of Saint-Lambert. The Treasury in the 15th century cloisters houses many treasures including the famous "Reliquary of Charles the Bold" (around 1467), the famous bust-reliquary of Saint-Lambert (around 1512) and the Meuse ivory of the Three Resurrections. Its collections of textiles (shroud of Saint-Lambert, liturgical ornaments) are remarkable. The Treasury suggests an art and history route on the ancient Episcopal Principality of Liège.
Audio guides in French, Dutch, German and English.
Guided tour every day at 3.00 pm.
Guided tour for groups in French, English, Dutch and German, by reservation.
Access for disabled persons.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History