COLLEGIATE CHURCH OF SAINT-DENIS
- MAPS: Google Maps
This collegiate church is interesting because its tower made an ideal observation post and was, therefore, an integral part of the city's first defence under the rule of Notger. The nave of the church is one of the oldest in Liège (dating from the 11th century) and the church houses a masterpiece of 16th century wooden sculpture, titled "An Altarpiece of the Passion".
You can also find information about the church on the following website: saint-denis.liege.catho.be
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"