GARDENS OF RUE NAIMETTE
- MAPS: Google Maps
This is a typical Liege lane, a few yards from the city centre, and sometimes known as Liege's little Montmartre. Running along the hillside, it is lined with old, high and thick sandstone block walls, shaded by thick vegetation which gives it an almost rural feel.
Home to many artists, it has also witnessed several important events in the city's history.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Closure of the Ramioul Prehistosite - Prehitomuseum opens in 2015
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum