Guided Visits with the Liège Tourist Office
- MAPS: Google Maps
Liège is the most visited city in Wallonia and not by chance: it counts a number of hidden treasures that the Tourism Office will unveil for you through a series of guided tours and deals for groups or individuals.
Closed on 1 January, 1 May, 1 November and 25 December
Daily theme tours
Programme is available at the Tourist Office
Reservation for groups: at least 2 weeks in advance
Brochures on request
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum