HOUSE OF METALLURGY AND INDUSTRY
Boulevard Raymond Poincaré 17
- MAPS: Google Maps
Water, Fire, Iron and Geniuses. In 10 rooms, you will relive 4 centuries of technology: the oldest blast furnace in the country, the zinc bath of Napoleon, a spectacular steam-engine, internal combustion engines, Zénobe Gramme's dynamo, and the ancestor of data processing are, among many others, a few treasures of this exciting adventure.
Closed on public holidays
Guided tours only on reservation.
90% of the museum is equipped and accessible for disabled persons.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 57033
Partnership with "the Fire Route".
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Guillaume Apollinaire Museum
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History