JAZZ HOUSE OF LIEGE AND OF THE C.F.B.
Rue sur les Foulons 11
- MAPS: Google Maps
A house entirely dedicated to jazz for researchers, musicians, jazz fans, collectors, organizers, journalists, students and tourists. Collections of thousands of rare records and videos, which can be listened to and viewed in the museum. Exceptional archives and documents. Impressive library and picture library.
Wednesdays and Saturdays, by appointment.
Duration of the visit: 15 min.
Visit + video projection on request (45 min.).
Closed on public holidays.
Groups: max. 20 pers.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center - Battle of the Bulge Museum
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality