LIEGE PUBLIC TRANSPORT MUSEUM
Rue Richard Heintz 9
- MAPS: Google Maps
Old and restored tramway depot. Wide collection of vehicles, network objects, uniforms, iconographical documents, models about the history of the public transportation in the "Pays de Liège". Three tramways of Aix-la-Chapelle and presentation of the net. "Michelin" space. Temporary expositions.
Guided tours for groups by appointment and tape guides (FR, NL, EN, DE).
Renting of the premises (banquets, fairs, salons).
Special transportation with old busses : by appointment.
Screening of movies about public transportation.
When the museum is closed, please call: +32 (0)4/361 91 11.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 250213
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Nature Centre of Botrange
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History