Rue Surlet 56
- MAPS: Google Maps
Famous puppets of Liège. Costumes offered to Tchanchès. Documents and objects related to the Liège folklore, and the Outre-Meuse region. Collection of puppets of Liege (129) by Denis Bisscheroux.
Guided tours for groups of at least 20 people on written request, one month in advance.
Season of puppet shows: from October to late April: Sundays at 10.30 am, Wednesdays at 2.30 pm.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Mystery Discoveries of Comblain
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality