Rue Surlet 56
- MAPS: Google Maps
Famous puppets of Liège. Costumes offered to Tchanchès. Documents and objects related to the Liège folklore, and the Outre-Meuse region. Collection of puppets of Liege (129) by Denis Bisscheroux.
Guided tours for groups of at least 20 people on written request, one month in advance.
Season of puppet shows: from October to late April: Sundays at 10.30 am, Wednesdays at 2.30 pm.
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège Archeoforum - Ardent City Remnants & Archeological Museum
- Liège Aquarium and Museum
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Reinhardstein Château in Metternich