PALACE OF THE PRINCE BISHOPS OF LIEGE
- MAPS: Google Maps
Two constructions precede the current palace of the Prince-bishops. The first one, constructed during the episcopate of Notger, was a part of the fortifications of the first wall of the city. It disappeared during a fire in 1185. The second one knew a similar fate in 1505. The current palace owes all its splendour and originality to Erard de la Marck. (First courtyard accessible to the public. This building currently houses both the provincial government and the law court).
Tourist information on the town LIEGE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History