MUSEUM OF RURAL LIFE - ASBL LI TCHAFIAUD
Rue du Gros Chêne 4
5310 LIERNU (EGHEZEE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Former presbytery. Country items and equipment of crafts (carpenter, shoe repairer, woodcutter, tobacconist, blacksmith, cartwright...). Daily life.
Closed in August, on 1 May, Ascendion Day, 11 November.
Outside regular opening periods: open on request.
Open one Friday on two.
Guided tours during opening periods or on request.
Meals on request.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 65 70 70
- fax : +32 (0) 81 65 70 70
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist information on the town EGHEZEE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Yellow Libert kayaks - Kayak Down the River Lesse
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse
- The Molignée Rail Bikes