HONEY MUSEUM "DISCOVERY SPACE ON HONEY AND BEES"
Relais de la Haute Sambre
Rue Fontaine Pépin 12
- MAPS: Google Maps
Discover the world of the bees in the Honey Museum on the site of the Relais de la Haute Meuse in the Provincial Estate of Lobbes. Old and modern material - Observation of the bees in a glass beehive - Films on a giant screen - Extraction room and apiary.
On the occasion of the "Open Days" every Sunday in June (10 am to 6 pm) : public extraction + honey sampling
Groups (schools) are welcome.
Guided visit during the weekend in July and August (2 pm to 6 pm).
Guided visit by appointment on the other days.
Prior contact: +32 (0)71/21 37 29 - +32 (0)477/34 14 44 - +32 (0)71/45 80 05 - Fax : +32 (0)71/22 82 38.
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town LOBBES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- Natura Parc - Accrobranche park in Belgium at the Lacs de l'Eau d'Heure
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience, the First World War Interpretation Centre
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Claire-Fontaine Leisure Centre