Place Lemaire 1
1348 LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE (OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Located between the lake and the Grand-Place of Louvain-la-Neuve, the Aula Magna is a grandiose achievement. This exceptional architectural structure (large hall with 1100 seats, an equipped stage, numerous meeting rooms) is ideal for the organisation of cultural, academic and commercial activities.
Visits possible for groups, only by appointment.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 552102
Tourist information on the town OTTIGNIES-LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Waxworks Museum - Waterloo Battlefield
- Château de La Hulpe on the Solvay estate
- Royal Fine Arts Museums - Musée Fin-de-Siècle Museum
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Horta-Lambeaux Pavilion - The Temple of Human Passions