Place du Châtelet 9
- MAPS: Google Maps
The former Benedictine Monastery was built around 648 and the current buildings date from the 18th century. It houses the Treasure of the Cathedral of Malmedy. Major works of the religious heritage are exhibited there, among which a monstrance-turret from 1644 of Goesin, an antependium from the 17th century, a Saint Aubin statue from 1320 as well as textiles from the 15th to the 18th century...
Open to the public. Temporary exhibitions.
Trilingual audiovisual aids: FR, NL, DE.
Free of charge for children younger than 14.
Tourist information on the town MALMEDY
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Grand Curtius - The Ardent City's Museum
- Spa-Francorchamps Racetrack Museum
- LA PARADA "EDUCATIONAL HORSE FARM"
- The Liege Print and Drawings Museum
- Franchimont Castle