4760 MANDERFELD (BUELLINGEN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Digitally controlled trains.
In discovery of a dreamlike miniature world.
By means of one of the first railway scale model with digital control on the European continent, you will discover a fascinating world: 2000 m of rails and more than 100 trains in magnificent landscapes. During the thematic exhibition OSTRA you can admire old signs and rare toys from MÄRKLIN, BING, etc.
Losheim/Eifel is located at about 70 km to the north of Trier, at about 70 km to the south of Aachen and at about 85 km of Liège, at the Belgian-German border, in the magnificent wooded region of the High Eifel, not far from Luxembourg. Not accessible for disabled people.
Other phone number : 080/54 87 29.
Children younger than 6 years old : free of charge (except groups of children).
Tourist information on the town BUELLINGEN
Visit our partners' webpages
- Wild World Safari in Aywaille
- Domaine de Palogne - Kayak, Nature and History
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Closure of the Ramioul Prehistosite - Prehitomuseum opens in 2015
- Crystal Discovery at the Val Saint Lambert Castle