Rue de la Place
- MAPS: Google Maps
Church from the 13th century with a tower reconstructed in 1570. The various modifications to the building have given it a basilical ground plan. Remarkable: the bulbous church tower, the nave with its Meuse capitals and its consoles as well as the baroque choir. Listed since 1970.
Free visits and only by reservation.
Free of charge.
Tourist information on the town MERBES-LE-CHATEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Carnival and Mask Museum
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- Royal Museum of Mariemont
- Nature and Acrobatic Forest Park
- The Belœil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles