1080 Brussels (MOLENBEEK-SAINT-JEAN)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Marie-José park, located between the Boulevard Machtens, the Avenue Baeck and the Avenue de-Roovere, offers, in the middle of the urban surroundings, 4 hectares of vegetation, typical for the undergrowth of the province of Brabant. From the entrance, you can perceive the atmosphere by the imposing and impassive statue of Mahatma Gandhi. Further on, the petanque tracks, a small game area, a football field and a skateboard ramp bring happiness to the children of the district. Three ponds are inhabited by herons, black and white swans and wild gooses and the beech grove and the undergrowth are refuges for green woodpeckers and parrots.
In the winter from 9 am to 5 pm, in the summer from 8 am to 9 pm.
For further information click HERE - © Région de Bruxelles Capitale & LMRC asbl
- website : http://www.ecli.net/rbc
Visit our partners' webpages
- Aventure Parc Wavre - the tree-top park a stone's throw from Brussels
- CitySightseeing Brussels by Open Tours - the Official Brussels Tour Bus
- Belgian Comic Strip Centre - BCSC
- Royal Museum of the Army and Military History in Brussels
- Villers-la-Ville Abbey, one of Europe's most beautiful architectural sites