DECORATIVE ARTS MUSEUM FRANCOIS DUESBERG
Square Franklin Roosevelt 12
- MAPS: Google Maps
In the former building of the National Bank of Belgium (19th C.), this genuine Museum of decorative arts (1775-1825) exhibits not only a prestigious collection of exotic clocks, unique of its kind in the world, but also french gilded bronzes, porcelains, crockery, goldsmith's works, engravings, bindings and unusual objects.
Train station is nearby.
Groups: every day (as from 10 am) except on Monday and Friday by appointment on site or at the Maison du Tourisme (15 persons minimum) - Guided visits (25 pers. max.), by written request (2 hours max.) - FR, NL, EN, DE - Open from January until March by appointment.
Children - 12 years old : free of charge.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre
- International Carnival and Mask Museum, Binche
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes