MAISON DES CYCLISTES - PRO VELO HAINAUT
Maison des Cyclistes du Hainaut
Rue de la Poterie 17
- MAPS: Google Maps
Pro Velo is an association that was created in 1992 to promote the use of the bike as means of transport and discovery, especially in a city environment. The association has developed a number of activities: study office, organisation of events, bike education and bike tourism.
During the office hours (see opening hours) we offer different services:
- Rental of bikes (adults and children), tandems, extra wheels, trailers, children's seats.
- Different family trips with map around Mons.
- BIS itineraries to 6 important tourist locations: The Grand Hornu, the PASS, the Castle of Havré, the Abbey of Saint-Denis and the Abbey of Bonne Espérance, the boat lifts of the Canal du Centre.
- Possibilities for groups (families, friends, company...) to book a thematic guided tour. The themes can be adapted according to the groups and their wishes. A list of themes will be available on request.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Grand-Hornu Mining Site: Industrial Archaeology & Temporary Exhibitions
- FORTIFIED CASTLE OF ECAUSSINNES-LALAING
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- "Le Crocodile Rouge" - The Red Crocodile Amphibious Bus
- International Carnival and Mask Museum