The Royal Theatre of Mons
- MAPS: Google Maps
This Neo-classical building was built between 1841 and 1843. The theatre consists of a ground floor decorated with semicircular archways.
The slightly protruding entrance is decorated with Ionic pillars and is enclosed by three cast-iron gates embellished with medallions.
The first floor is built in a Corinthian style and topped by a triangular pediment.
INDICE PASSE-PARTOUT: 050101
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Beloeil Castle and its Park - The Belgian Versailles
- Ronquières Inclined Plane
- B.P.S. 22 SPACE FOR CONTEMPORARY CREATION
- Archeosite® and Museum in Aubechies