- MAPS: Google Maps
Built in glass and metal on the banks of la Trouille, river that used divide the city in half. This superb building was built in 1870-1871 when the Trouille was diverted to the outskirts of the town.
The Water Machine was restored but recently (1990-1994) and is now an exposition hall for cultural manifestations.
Tourist information on the town MONS
Visit our partners' webpages
- Laser Game at the Eau d'Heure Lakes
- Plugstreet 14-18 Experience, the First World War Interpretation Centre
- Espace Chimay - beer and cheese interpretation centre
- The Eau d'Heures Lakes, the Largest Lakes in Belgium
- The Hydraulic Lifts of the Historic Canal du Centre