Visit : Museum/Discover
© Office du Tourisme de la Commune de Plombières.
Rue du Village 87
4850 MORESNET (PLOMBIERES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
This museum illustrates the local history with the help of old and new pictures and documents. It is housed in the blacksmith's shop Malmendier which dates from the 17th century. Also with thematic expositions.
Tourist information on the town PLOMBIERES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Mulum Museum - The Liege Light Museum
- Museum of Walloon Fine Arts in Liège
- Nature Centre of Botrange
- Museum of the Stavelot-Malmedy Principality
- Plopsa Coo - The Theme Park in the Belgian Ardennes