THE BAROQUE CHURCH OF SAINT-LOUP
Rue du Collège
- MAPS: Google Maps
Erected between 1621 and 1645, this church of the Jesuit convent stands as a remarkable testimony to the religious architecture of the 17th century. This is a masterpiece in the Baroque style which, two centuries later, Baudelaire found profoundly fascinating. Currently being restored.
Visit on request, call at +32 (0)81/22 80 85.
- tel. : +32 (0) 81 22 80 85
- website : http://www.eglisesaintloup.be
Tourist information on the town NAMUR
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Steam Train Museum in Treignes
- Spitfire Museum A.S.B.L. - Colonel R. Lallemant D.F.C. in Florennes
- SAINT-GÉRARD DE BROGNE ABBEY
- Maredsous Abbey and St Joseph Visitors' Centre
- Dinant Evasion: Kayaking Down the River Lesse